Presented by Laura Kaufman, MBA
Just sold 32% over list with multiple offers!! Panoramic View Home in Fairmount Heights, Glen Park
This stunning single-family home is located in Glen Park’s renowned Fairmount Heights neighborhood and features breathtaking panoramic bay and city views from every level. Built in 1924 and beautifully remodeled and maintained (including a seismic upgrade) this two-story home boasts three spacious bedrooms including a master suite and two full bathrooms.
The long-time owners have lovingly expanded their home to include deluxe living space on the entry level and have also updated the finishes with designer-selected lighting and refinished hardwood flooring, complimenting the charming original period details.
The welcoming entry foyer on the ground level leads to a laundry room and a peaceful master suite featuring a large bathroom with double sinks, two closets (one custom walk-in) and a peaceful sitting area. Tall windows highlight the fabulous views! A door off the sitting area opens to a gorgeous view deck, perfect for enjoying the incredible scene. This private deck and the one above it both feature stairs to the flourishing landscaped garden below. The entry foyer also boasts easy access to the spacious one-car garage with an abundance of storage space and rear doorway to the garden.
Walk up the elegant staircase to a second expansive foyer of this luminous home, and take in the beautiful high, coved ceilings and decorative moldings in the large-scale rooms. Two spacious bedrooms, a full bathroom, and the light-filled living space adorn this upper level. The sunny living room with decorative in-laid windows and recessed lighting enjoys a handsome fireplace and arched doorway leading to the inviting formal dining room – the perfect floor plan for entertaining family and friends.
The dining room flows nicely to the bright kitchen with dining nook, filled with natural light through large view windows! Cook a gourmet meal and enjoy a glass of wine while savoring the wonderful incredible panoramic bay and city views. A door off the dining nook opens to a fabulous wrap-around deck, providing yet another opportunity to enjoy the special views. The rear bedroom also features French doors opening to the wrap-around deck and boasts lovely outlooks as well!
Stroll down the exterior stairs to the tranquil garden and patio, your ideal urban oasis! Charming planter boxes and flowering trees frame the gorgeous landscape, ideal for enjoying a peaceful Sunday afternoon practicing your green thumb.
This quiet residential pocket is in a near-perfect location surrounded by the thriving Glen Park neighborhood and within reach to everything the city has to offer. Bordered by Noe Valley and Bernal Heights, this amazing home is close to destination dining, shopping, local grocers, entertainment, green outdoor spaces and a spectrum of transit options including BART, corporate shuttles and freeway access.
- 3 spacious bedrooms including a deluxe master suite, 2 full bathrooms
- Gorgeous panoramic bay and city views from each level
- Lovely 1920’s period details and soaring coved ceilings
- Newly refinished hardwood floors and designer selected lighting
- Private master bedroom boasts peaceful sitting room and door to the lower deck
- Upper level features generously sized rooms and amazing light!
- Bright living room enjoys recessed lighting and handsome fireplace
- Inviting formal dining room boasts arched doorway and leads to charming kitchen
- Sunny kitchen features dining nook, gorgeous views, and deck access
- Two bedrooms on the upper level, one with French doors to wrap around view deck
- Peaceful patio and beautifully landscaped garden – your perfect urban oasis!
- Built in 1924 with 3000 square foot lot, per tax records
- Large 1-car garage with generous storage space
- Home expanded and seismically upgraded in 1997
- Serene location, yet convenient to Noe Valley and downtown Glen Park
- Walk to Muni, BART and corporate shuttles
- Stroll to parks, shopping, and cafes